Sell your treasures at the Inner Sunset Flea!
- Makers, merchants, artists, and organizations
- 10×10 space: $185 non-local, $120 local*
- 10×5 space: $135 non-local, $100 local*
- Second-hand dealer: $120 non-local, $105 local
- Neighbor garage sale: $95 San Francisco/Daly City, $55 local*
- Non-profits: $70 non-local, $40 local
- Vendor spaces are 10×10, unless otherwise specified
- * Local = A vendor whose address is in zip code 94122, 94116, 94117, 94121, or 94118
- An additional 1x/season $20 application fee will be charged upon registration
How to sign up as a vendor
- Click the below button and create a Sunset Mercantile vendor profile.
- When choosing your password, click on the first line to make the dots disappear. Enter a password of your choice, then click on the next line to enter that same password again, and hit “Next” to complete the process.
- Click on the Apply to Market button and enter “94122” into the search bar to find the Inner Sunset Flea Market.
- During registration, skip all questions not relevant to you (ie farming question, etc) or type N/A.
- How to list your products:
- Second hand vendors and Neighbor Garage Sale: Choose Product Category: Miscellaneous, Choose Specific Product: Antiques
- Non-profits: Choose Product Category: Miscellaneous, Choose Specific Product: Non Profit Materials
- Makers, Merchants, Artists & Organizations: List all products you intend to sell (ie arts & crafts, misc, etc)
- Set Varieties to “1”
- Check the All box next to months that products are available.
- Description: Describe the items you intend to sell.
- You can also upload photos of your products if you wish.